Friday 13 February 2015

Double Page Spread Ideas

In this double page spread I have made the figure bigger and changed the way that the text is presented. Even though the background is quite plain I think that it looks good because the text adds the colour to the page. 

I have changed the quotes that I have included in my article instead of having the love hearts to show the quotes I have taken a quote out the text and made it size 11 and in bold. I don't really like this one because it takes away a bit of the colour away from the page.

In this layout I have added a pink gradient to the background behind the figure and moved the main image to the other side. I have wrapped the text around the figures hand and spaced it out across the page.
I have kept everything else the same and changed the background to white to see if it looked any better with a simple colour.
I have gone for a more colourful background using both of my main colours as the background. I think that this looks okay but its really in your face bright. 

1 comment:

  1. The forth layout really pops you out. The font and style you used should be a bit more larger. But then again it's totally your choice.

    ReplyDelete