Friday 20 March 2015

Evaluation Question Six

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?   







this is the camera that I have used for most of my images and the interview video I have done. when taking my shoots. I have found that a DSLR camera is better quality and the images come out more detailed. 

I have used my Iphone 4 to do research. An example of when I used my Iphone was when I asked questions on social media ( Facebook). Due to all the apps available on an Iphone it is quick and accessible. I have also used the camera on the phone to take a few images that aren't the main images.



 
- Olympus Compact Camera 

1 comment:

  1. You have shared a very good review post combining many things in a single post. It is a good idea. You have done a good analysis of the social media platforms and devices.

    ReplyDelete