Monday 22 September 2014

First Shoot

 
For my first shoot I have taken a variety of shots to experiment with different ideas, some are the cliché kind of shots of a person holding a folder standing nicely, even though these kind of shots look very nice they are too over used. I have done some shots that include just a person stood smiling looking at the camera, even though it is very simple it is also very effective. To change the scene I have shot some of the images in the library of the figure picking out or reading a book, this relates to college as you have to research as part of your studies. I have also taken some images at a piano to represent the musical side of college, finally I have taken some images of a student at a computer to represent how society has changed into a computer driven world.  


No comments:

Post a Comment